Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum

Thread: Multiplayer

Multiplayer

I was wondering what is the state of WBC3 multiplayer? How often do people play and where. I mostly play with a friend who I got hooked to the game. LAN games work perfectly, but Hamachi wasn't working for us. Checked Game Ranger and didn't see any games hosted there. So we ended up playing on Tunngle where we found a room for it, tho no one but us was ever in it. So what I'm asking is. Where do you guys play? How, when and where to join some games? And is there anyone interested in joining us on tunngle maybe?

i can host fine on multiplayer just by using TCP/IP through the game. Add me to steam and we can start playing, i have a few people that also play with me so maybe we can get a 3v3 or something one day. Add me, The_Spsniard14

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post
    i can host fine on multiplayer just by using TCP/IP through the game. Add me to steam and we can start playing, i have a few people that also play with me so maybe we can get a 3v3 or something one day. Add me, The_Spsniard14
    Didn't find anyone with nick The_Spsniard14 but I did find someone named TheSpaniard in the steam community hub. That you?