Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1.03 Game Text and Patch Data

I see Warlords Battlecry 3 has been on Steam for one day and already the grumbling about the Game.txt and 10324 patches has begun so for those folks that want the original game.txt file for the game as well as the original patchdata.xcr HERE they are.
    Last edited by ahatch; 01-24-2016 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Fix file link

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

"You have too many PM's"
    (Imagine the in-game narrator saying that)

But seriously though, you're out of PM space. The funny thing is I couldn't send my latest PM because I myself was out of PM space, too! How about that, eh?

Emptied sorry

Warlords Forever

@ahatch can you please upload this on steam discussions too? Because they are not coming here to check this i think. Cause steam users expect that solution is presented to them.

I linked them here though

That should be good enough I just want to post here rather than on Steam. Also folks should check out 103B as well as I built it from the 103 Vannilla code and just put my Hero Portrait and tile limit , item limit increase code in there . So along with the patch data and game txt you have a 103 game that you play Kharn's cool tiles and you can customize some hero portraits with overwriting the original ones . Which is I know modding *gasp*.
    Last edited by ahatch; 01-26-2016 at 02:21 AM.

Warlords Forever

For those that don't know where the files go short tutorial: PatchData.xcr this file goes directly to main game directory where the "warlords battlecry iii/PatchData.xcr" file is. Second file is Game.txt this file goes to another directory "warlords battlecry iii/english/game.txt"

Yep that is correct should work like a charm and THIS is 103B what I talked about earlier 103 version yes no summon timers or balance changes from the original with the bonus of Kharns cool tiles working like a charm plus the extra portrait slots . You download it and extract it to the wbc3 directory (back up your portraits.xcr file if you want in the assets/graphics folder just rename it PortraitsOriginal.xcr or something doesn't overwrite your exe because I named it differently (BattlecryIIIb.exe). That should put your game back to the original without a random number issue etc as well. So enjoy ! And yes no messages when the enemy is converting your mine And if you use 103b you start the game with the BattlecryIIIb.exe or you'll see the default version If you want 103B to launch normally just rename the original BattlecryIII.exe to BattlecryIIIbackup.exe then rename BattlecryIIIb.exe to BattlecryIII.exe and it should launch. My objective making 103B was to make a version of 103 that worked when I put all the extra stuff from my mod (feature packs and kharn tiles etc) As the original game had some hard coded limits on stuff.
    Last edited by ahatch; 01-27-2016 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Add 103B link

Warlords Forever

How has it happened that Steam hosted unofficial version or say it direct - a mod ?

You know I don't know they have the source code so I imagine they should be able to compile it no different than us modders.

Warlords Forever

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast