Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I strongly believe it's down to a registry value that the game is meant to add to prevent hack abuse (to prevent exactly what you described above with coping and pasting the HeroData.XCR when an Ironman Hero dies). However, it appears this believed registry value isn't being wrote on newer Windows OS's due to some kind of restriction/user setting/target path no longer existing or something else that was added/changed which wasn't in Windows XP.

I have Windows 7 with "full access" for the drive WBC3 is installed on and run it as an administrator, but they won't save for me, either.

Again, it works fine on my old Windows XP - the last OS WBC3 was made to run on.

I would agree Kharn WBC3 plays without issues on Xp it has everything to do with OS

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Patrick has just looked into this for The Protectors and removed all Ironman links to registry values and now Ironmen Heroes appear to save correctly! Well, for me at least.

I updated the 103B version as well by removing the cheat detection so Ironman heros should save properly. I will do the same for my mod when I load up that work station next
    Last edited by ahatch; 02-10-2016 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Fixed 103B

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234