Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WBC3 on Steam

WBC3 on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/433280/

???

Who's doing this, who would my money be going to if I bought it, and has anything changed about it? Is I2 even involved in any way? Anyone know anything?

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    Retroism

They don't make games of their own, but purchase or repurpose games for Steam. They released other titles such as Civilization (classic), Moorhuhn (Crazy Chicken), etc. onto Steam.

I doubt they integrated proper Steam support tho; they don't seem to have Steam integrated Multiplayer, let alone Steam Workshop or Steam Achievements.

Ya to say the least i was a little surprised myself to see it on there. Hopefully they integrate multiplayer support at least.

Also it would be kind of sad if Steve and the gang aren't making any money off this new development.

Hmmm just about everything on Steam is integrated you don't launch on there without adding all the achievements etc . My guess ... reading the reviews it's tracking the hours of play so it's likely some sort of built in achievements. I'm not surprised it's arrived at Steam because quite simple everything else is there.

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

I hope it is good news for us all for WBC4, if II is getting the money and more than 112 people have bought the game on steam as steam is showing 112 people playing at a time here http://steamcharts.com/app/433280 . Can they play with people who had cd version or gog version is what makes it interesting though.

Edit: Answering the multiplayer question people are complaining that only direct ip/lan only works and people are complaining about no multiplayer lobby's and ladders on steam discussions.
    Last edited by Intikhab; 01-23-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intikhab View Post

Edit: Answering the multiplayer question people are complaining that only direct ip/lan only works and people are complaining about no multiplayer lobby's and ladders on steam discussions.

I knew it - it was just a port directly to Steam. The problem is that the multiplayer is so unstable that integrating it to Steam wouldn't save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharn View Post
    I knew it - it was just a port directly to Steam. The problem is that the multiplayer is so unstable that integrating it to Steam wouldn't save it.
    I have no problems playing games through Direct connect tcp/ip . . .Smooth with no lag/crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharn View Post
    Also they have unofficial patch version with broken healing, random generator and broken vampirism. I would rather plau 1.03 or any other mod of it. And now that the protectors have original campaign in it with few bugs to be fixed in coming version 0.8.6. feels great too.

Well if you just wanna play 103 just play the 103B patch I made it's just 103 with the extra portrait slots and no errors with the random number generator etc. http://www.warlordsforever.ca/Version103fix.zip

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast