Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Faestus View Post
    Well installing the graphics card clean seemed to do the trick XD

Thanks.
    Great so my guide can be helpful . Only thing left is to find a fix for flickering cursor and it will be as good as playing completely compatible system.

Edit: Added point 10.
    Last edited by Intikhab; 01-23-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Updated the guide

I am glad that i made this thread before steam release which was complete surprise for us all here except you know people involved in it and things would have been very bad telling each and everyone what to do without it, I guess.

Really good work on this thread Intikhab

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Perhaps it would be a good idea to insert this info somewhere on the wikia too? http://etheria.wikia.com
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_the_Winekiller View Post
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to insert this info somewhere on the wikia too? http://etheria.wikia.com
    Still updating it so maybe after it looks more polished as it seem I need to make it more new player friendly cause not everyone is reading all points on this. Plus they don't apply every point because they are looking for specific fixes and skip over, i just added bold headers for being specific so users just see specific fix and apply it. Plus I added invisible troops info for compatibility header some have skipped over this step and complained about the invisible troops.

It seems i am unable to find solid fix or workaround for the ironman mode not saving hero problem. Just tried on fresh install of wbc3 with 1.3.25 version and first hero i created after deleting the herodata.xcr was ironman daemon then finished the first campaign level and it didn't save. So any ideas? Will check on 1.3 version from gog later then will try 1.3b.

Guide updated.
    Also the flickering the cursor problem seem to have resolved for me by installing new graphics drivers from NVidia. I have currently installed driver version of 372.70

1. FOR GRAPHICS AND LOW FPS
      For FPS and graphical glitches issues, another thing could be corruption of the drivers. This happens a lot when installing new drivers on top of previous drivers for GPU's for AMD, Intel and Nvidia. When was the last time you installed fresh drivers? maybe something got corrupted try fresh installation. I used to play games on ps1 emulator and it was not working properly tried everything but shaders never worked. Did a clean install of AMD/Intel/Nvidia drivers by removing every driver through windows "uninstall or change a program". Then use device manager and search for hardware changes let it install any softwares it have for GPU then right click on newly installed drivers for your AMD/Intel/Nvidia GPU and select uninstall and new window will popup check the "delete the driver software for this device" option Repeat this process until it is showing basic drivers not AMD/Intel/Nvidia Geforce drivers. Now install fresh drivers and because no corruption can happen with older drivers.
    2. FOR VIDEO RECORDING
      I have used OBS Studio to be able to record the game. You have to use the display capture source because game capture don't work. Also the in-game resolution have to be use as max resolution of your display otherwise you will have gaps which allow desktop to be seen behind it. For example if your monitor is 1920x1080 resolution and you use in-game resolution of 1280x720 then remaining part of your monitor will be recorded even though the game is full screen. If you use in-game resolution of 1920x1080 then there is no gap and only game is captured.
    Last edited by Intikhab; 03-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Guide updated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12