Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new to the game !!

Hi all
    I'm an RPG and strategy games fan ; age of empires , generals , dota , ...
    and lately i've installed WBC III to discover how great this game is
    even though it's an ancient game but i liked it so much .
    I was wondering if there are any guides to learn class - faction combos , spell combos , ... not the basics
    hope to see version 4 of this game accompanied with wide acceptance and success
    ^_^

Unfortunately I do not think there is any 'advanced' guide out there. Fortunately, experimenting is one of the greatest features of this game.

Have a look at the wiki: http://etheria.wikia.com/wiki/Warlords_Battlecry_Wiki it has some tips and tricks on hero combos as well.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

well
    thanks for the link
    database isn't bad

If you want to play with someone online in pvp or Coop, let me know! I can help you level your character, since i hav ea lot of characters at different levels. I'm using 1.03.25 patch.

Good race/class combos and good races in general depends a lot on what version you're playing.

Last edited by Wizened Gizzard; 05-29-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpaniard View Post
    If you want to play with someone online in pvp or Coop, let me know! I can help you level your character, since i hav ea lot of characters at different levels. I'm using 1.03.25 patch.
    I'd like to play with other people, hit me up!

I just sent you a message! ANyone else wanting to play, hit me up!

Bought Steam version of the game. Not sure what pach is on there.
    I'd like to play some multiplayer so hit me up here or on Steam (Same nick).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast