Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think we should make links to those guy's Deviantart pages on the WBC3 wiki.
    People need to see the full art work in its true glory!

That would be awesome, I especially like the Bane ones where he looks amazing with his scythe and metal skeletal features (contrary to the slightly abnormal liche look in WBC3).

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    Damnit! Where did you find those Ssrathi pictures?

Google searching them yields no results!

I decided to do a search and it is quite interesting as to what art work shows up.
    Of course, there's a lot of old pictures on Enlight's website that we've all seen before, but here they are again in case you missed something from them. (I certainly missed the "Fire Golem" in the first one.)

Templar - the original Inquisitor. Perhaps he could make a come back with a slight alteration to the current Inquisitor's colours?

Oh and I typed in Ssrathi in an attempt to find those pictures Patrick posted, but hilariously, I came across this instead:

We went from Ssrathi units that could have been, to a Ssrathi that is no longer to be.
    Last edited by Kharn; 02-07-2015 at 09:45 PM.

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    Templar looks like a recolor of the Inquisitor and the Fire Golem is a recolor of the Bronze Golem.

I doubt they are more than recolors/redesigns of old alpha units though.

The terrain was way cooler, though.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Here are some other extra well known screenshots while were at it:

With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve

And some more (4 images per post limit):

Cheers

Steve

And now some extra screenshots from a warlords game that never got released (5?):

Cheers

Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast