Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weird screenshots of WBC thread

Over the years I've spotted some really unusual screenshots from Warlords Battlecry (3) on the internet. We definitely need this thread to share our findings. I'll start with something I just found out recently. Is that a new barbarian portrait?

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller; 07-27-2014 at 06:36 PM.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

There's a few that Sartek Gold / Feastus (sp) found that I saved to later rip content from (well, the gallows that then appeared in Kharn Pak Grass).

I was going to upload the images to the WBC3 wiki for hosting and place links to them here, which then got me thinking - how about we add another section to the wiki: "Alpha / Pre-release screen shots"? That way we have a place to store the images and also a place where their existence wont get lost or forgotten over time.

Sounds good to me, but I believe we need Joe's approval to edit the wiki.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve

Editing is fine, just so long as it's not industrial-scale bulldozing or something similar .

Nah, a single new section somewhere out of the way is all that I have planned. It'll be like a lost history Museum for WBC. I actually thought about something like this long ago, mentioning of all the things that "could have been" in the game or at one point was, such as the Forestmaster being nothing more than a giant Golden Unicorn, or how the Giant's model was actually Gornak Elfeater in the early WBC2 days. And yes, we have pictures of those, too!

Although, I don't really want to start a new section just yet - I still have the Barbarian Buildings to finish off, and my interest in WBC3 is a little thin at the moment, hence the absence of my wiki contributions.
    Last edited by Kharn; 08-04-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Meanwhile, the ssrathi tame more units!

Last edited by Patrick_the_Winekiller; 08-04-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Cheers

Steve

Aww man, we could of had a Juggernaut! (Assuming this wasn't fan art.)

Wow that is pretty cool

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Ssrathi would be much more appealing with additional/more diverse dinosaurs.

Yes but making these models takes way more time (and money) than simple dinosaurs. I can't help to think that wbc3 was rushed. There is so much evidence to support the idea.

Cheers

Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast