Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 103 B Version

Ya I posted a comment on the Wikia today linking up to this version. We need to as a modding community put an end to all the myths out there as well . We are not AAA developers with unlimited time and money. It's getting more difficult everyday to mod this game due to all the compatibility issues. And building a stable mod isn't as easy as everyone seems to think.

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Oh the joys of coding - I frantically make backups of everything I do because in many cases I add in something new and at the same time break something else! Today, for example, I coded an enemy in a FPS game to be able to identify and open doors - he lost his ability to climb walls as a result! lol

But yeah - my main point with the Random Map stuff is that I don't think there's any one else out there who knows how those external files work, not now that the Battlefield forums have gone down. (I'll probably add my research to WBC3Stuff so you, Patrick and the likes can get a hold of it if you need to.) I did also plan on releasing my own Random Map data packs that used my tile packs, but I wanted to make sure there were plenty of new GOM files to make the pack worthy of release.
    Last edited by Kharn; 08-04-2014 at 04:44 PM.

I wanna bump this thread as I see it's sitting in the backwoods. This is a version of the game that is 103 that gives you some options to mod a bit . It has some more room for tiles and you can customize your portraits. And I also increased the allowable item limit to 300 so if you wanna play around making your own items without messing with the originals you can. And all this with the original version of the game.
    Kharn : Random Map stuff is great stuff Is Random Jungle disabled in 103 (I know I enabled it 1035 Mod) If it's disabled in 103B let me know and I'll enable it and if you want some sets added to the menu let me know.

Warlords Forever

I am going to bump this thread as it is stuck on page 2 on these forums.

Warlords Forever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12