Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ok I loaded up the 103B code today and made a couple minor changes that I know will help Kharn :
    - I increased the Maximum Army and Building Types so hopefully you will not have to replace units in order to add them
    As for the maximum number of armies produced I really need a number to work with on that one . So Kimmy if you could have another battle versus the AI and when you reach that maximum (save often) resign then note the stats I saw nowhere in the code any maximum relating to units produced. I do know that when you often play the AI long enough they will just stop producing anything but I see no maximum. So HERE is the updated exe I just gave it a different name so if it doesn't work no harm no foul.
    So the original 103B is HERE just unzip in the Warlords Battlecry III folder back up your Portraits.xcr in the Assets Folder or just rename it.

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Check xcDisplay.h for "xk_MAX_ARMIES" to solve the AI not producing units. Check Cache.cpp for "g_xCacheInfo.lProgramData =" to fix late game crash due to too many units on map at the same time.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Ok Patrick I'll check those out Thanks

Warlords Forever

Ok I changed the values Patrick mentioned and updated the file Let's see if it works

Warlords Forever

i put the files in my folder but my game still crashes about 4 minutes into the match i tried playing with all 3 .exes maybe theres just something wrong with my game or maps. what did u want me to do with the saving?

Nothing to save Kimmy , I think Patrick had the right idea with the graphics cache what are you playing the game on by the way Windows 7? You may have to run your compatibility to make sure it is set to XP 2nd edition for those exes to work the 103b original is very stable on XP. The other issue could be your Hero Data just rename your Herodata.xcr in your My Documents/Warlords Battlecry III folder and start a new hero that could also be causing a crash as the heroes have the data changed with the additional portraits. It could be crashing when you are leveling up etc.
    Last edited by ahatch; 03-09-2014 at 04:56 AM.

Warlords Forever

playing on vista also tried one of your exes and ran it xp sp2 also renamed file and made a new hero and still crashes few mins in on my strange big maps ive made lol

Just try a standard random map for the heck of it

Warlords Forever

random map vs 5 emps free for all lasted 15+ mins till i died guess it is my maps all the units and buildings already on map + what they end up making = too much for map to handle i guess

Maybe just load your map in the editor on one of those exes and save as a different name. See if that works

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast