Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any new games or general updates?

I'm a huge Battlecry fan and trying to keep hope alive that one day there will be a new game.

But the forum was down a long time, there hasn't been a dev announcement in a long period of time. Do you all have any updates on new games or remakes you are working on? Or have you all pretty much retired and we can all be sad that there will never be a new battlecry?

I remember the day in 2012 when Infinite Interactive came back after years. What was left was KGB's Warlorders page - thank you for keeping hopes alive. By the end of 2012 many great ideas were born, many warlords fans discussed things about this and that. In 2013 after the Forum broke down everything kind of stopped. I hope the reason for this is because Steve and his mates are working on a new game
    I hope there's gonna be a next Warlords and a next Battlecry. And I hope Steve has an answer to your question, I guess many fans can't really wait for a new game! Cheers

I'm wondering much the same, honestly. While it's not necessarily a bad thing they want to wait to have something concrete, I can't help but imagine they're working on Puzzle Quest etc. exclusively. It wouldn't be a bad thing if they simply re-made one of their old games in an 'enhanced version' or even just released an 'expansion' pack (though mods achieve this basically, it'd be nice to be able to buy a warlords thing).

i doubt we will see a new warlords games anytime soon. even if they start WBC4 or W5 right after Gems of War is completed (2015?), it could take around another 3 years to complete it.

Hey Guys,

Once again, sorry for the lack of updates - we've been hard at work on the "latest thing" (tm). It's tough finding time to do everything when you're only a small team! Anyway... TL;DR... we've got our new game almost into beta.

We'll be at PAX Aus 2014 showing it off in a couple of months, though undoubtedly we'll have some announcements before then - I can't actually MAKE an official announcement yet about it, since all of that stuff has to be coordinated with our publishing partner. Like I said above though, it's almost into beta (it's not a Warlords game, sorry, so don't get your hopes up for that just yet). Nevertheless, it's pretty cool... probably one of the best titles I've ever worked on, actually.

Cheers

-Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Fawkner View Post
    it's not a Warlords game, sorry.
    Nailed it!
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Fawkner View Post
    it's not a Warlords game
    I hope it will have something to do with Etheria

We've actually done a new world for this game. It's kind of like Etheria, but much better-designed to put games in I think. It's been really nice to have a blank canvas to work on for a change.

Let loose old things is always a good thing! I am pretty sure you guys come up with something special and great! Thank you for the "update"! Can't wait....as usual

Your dedicated long-time fans will be getting beta access to this thing, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast