Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    By the way, would it be a big deal to create a standalone version of youre mod, like the "The Protectors" mod, so that player which dont own the english version can still play it?

In case that should be possible with a copy of the whole game folder shouldnt it?

German Version Beta

This is a new German version beta DOWNLOAD . Feedback on this version should be posted on my message board on
    THIS THREAD
    Last edited by ahatch; 03-20-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Don't know if you'll have the answer to this or not, but I'm not seeing anything on this anywhere else. I downloaded and unzipped the file correctly, but when I try running the modded version of the game, I get a message saying I'm missing the binkw32.dll and that in order to fix this I should try re-installing. Well I've reinstalled twice now and I've still been getting this exact same error.

Note: I'm running on an ancient PC running windows XP (About 10 years old) so if that might have something to do with it, just let me know.

Thanks,
    Ragingbrb

Sounds like you didn't download it in the main Warlords Battlecry III folder that's all . The mod isn't standalone it runs alongside the full version so unzip the contents into the C:/program files/enlight/infinite interactive/warlords battlecry III folder. The Battecry1035.exe should be in the same folder as the Battlecry III.exe then that Bink message doesn't come up.

Warlords Forever

I've got a random question but didn't think it deserved a new thread - thought this would be the best place. Is there a method to the naming of the patches? I know generally 1.00 > 1.01 > 1.02 represent larger changes, but what about 1.03 > 1.03.5. Is it whatever the programmer deems appropriate or is there some kind of etiquette?
    My Warlords Battlecry fan site: Etherian Tears

I'm working on a WBC themed story. Feel free to comment/post suggestions.
    I write a little music. My Facebook "band" page.

Good to be back.

You know I don't know this was the first sort of project I ever got involved in so I named it a number that wasn't taken. I was a gamer not a programmer . And in hindsight a very much regret naming it 1.035 because people think it's a patch but it's a mod. And by the way I saw that you make no mention of my Mod on your fan page????
    Last edited by ahatch; 05-29-2013 at 04:26 AM.

Warlords Forever

I knew that I've linked to warlordsforever more than once, but when I looked in my links:

http://www.freewebs.com/warlordsfoever/index.htm

Great site. Love it. *my freewebs inspiration..*
    Apparently it's been a while since I've updated it. Sorry man. I've been lazy with my site the past few.... .. years. I knew I'd linked to it in my news feed before, but I should really add a mods section to my links or something.. I updated it now though. I'll try and add a dedicated mods section as soon as I have some free time. Gotta leave for work in 10 mins..

Good to be back.

Hey thanks for posting the update on your page man

Warlords Forever

Yeah dude! Np. It was my bad for not updating it in forever. I played AoE2 for like 4 hours tonight, so I'm assuming a WBC kick is coming soon for me. When that happens I usually add a few pages to my story and update my site. I'll get that Mods page up, I swear. There's 3 big ones, right? Yours, the Protectors, and the 5th horseman? I'd feel bad if I left any out. I'm suppose to be keeper of knowledge.

Good to be back.

I am trying to install the 1035 version 5 mod. I followed the directions for unzipping it in the Warlrods Battlecry 3 folder. It seems to unzip and to turn the program into the new version, but it suffers from two problem, invisible heroes and if i try to create a new character it auto-crashes. Also I renamed my hero data and I now do not have my herodata either for my older version fo the game or the new version.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast