http://www.warlordsforever.ca

Warlords Battlecry 3 1035 Mod Version 5

Good day everyone I am pleased to announce the release of the latest version of my mod with this being my fifth
major update since I started out.

MOD OVERVIEW

For those that don't know the mod I started in 2008 and released 3 major updates the first year with each having
a new playable side added first the Ogres followed by the Goblins and then the Dragons. One year later I followed
with version 4 which focused on the addition of 3 spheres of magic. The goal of the project has been to add additional features to the original game starting from 1.03 so no big changes were made to the original races, classes etc.

ORIGINAL ART WORK

One of the features has also been the fact I have used my own art in the addition of units, buildings etc. In doing
so I have given myself no creative limitations as to what I can add. The art has come some ways since the original
clunky looking goblin/ogre units of 2008.

MOD RUNS ALONGSIDE FULL VERSION

The other focus has been to make the mod run alongside the original game so along the way I created the 103B
version of the original game. This allows the player return to the original game with the addition of extra terrain, feature packs and more hero portraits.By doing this it makes the mod more compact.

GNOLLS ARE BORN

Last spring I got back into modding a bit and started overhauling the original Goblin units. Basically the Goblins received a complete graphics overhaul and the Ogres received an update as well. It was just after this that the Gnolls began and I put this race together over a period of a few months both in code and the art. Alas I got to the point that I got them
working well enough to share so here they are.

VERSION 5 DETAILS

The addition of a new playable side an opponent the Gnolls. The race features some new units with some unique
abilities.Those that have not played the mod in some time will notice that the menus got overhaul last spring as well as
all the art updates.

WHAT NEXT

Work will continue at the current pace with updates at a slower rate as I have switched focus. But the enjoyment
of creating things will always be there so keep your eyes out for future updates to this project.

HOW TO INSTALL MOD

Simply download zip file and copy to the Program Files/enlight/infinite interactive/warlords battlecry III folder extract archive there.