Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!

Senior Developer
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Post Happy New Year!

We’d like to wish all our fans a Happy New Year. 2013 will be a big year for Infinite Interactive, a year when will be releasing our first game since 2010. We will have further details on what we will be releasing soon, but you can be assured they will stay true to our strategy roots, but still keeping up with the latest trends of modern gaming.
    For now, if you haven’t got them yet, check out some of our backlog of games that are currently on sale on Steam!

Many thanks to all the support we’ve had since our announcement that we returned. Looking forward to the year ahead!

Happy New Year to you, from the other side of the world.

By the way, what's it like living a day in the future? Do you have jetpacks yet?

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    No, but they do have Man Eating Spiders there, in Australia.

And a happy new year to you all!

Happy New Year Infinite Interactive!
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Senior Developer
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    To mark the new year, here in Australia a R18+ rating has finally been introduced into games. So despite being a day ahead, it looks like we've finally caught up with most parts of the world in that respect!

Thanks for the messages! Can't wait to share with you what we've been working on.

Hey Ho Inf+Int,

how about some news, about your current project? .. Well, I'm a bit curious about it, since I heard your back in business. (Well till I looked here, I didn't even realise, that you were away, just wondered why there were no new Puzzle Whatevers on the way.)

Greetings

Syl =)

I agree you 100% with you . I'm craving for new info about new game what ever its gonna be or how much info you can give us .

I am impatient. What have you dudes been working on? Haven't seen Steve on LoL in a while. Any announcements slated to come out soon?
    My Warlords Battlecry fan site: Etherian Tears

I'm working on a WBC themed story. Feel free to comment/post suggestions.
    I write a little music. My Facebook "band" page.

Good to be back.

I dont think they are launching in 2013

Your facebook page is indeed nice i visited. why don't you post more music? they are really kicking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast