Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    This day I returned to that place and spent many hours to find battle. Although blood was not spilled this day, there was interesting conversation during Our quest.

I shall visit again soon for a few hours a day, so to be able to hold the Light of Sanity for those who stumble into the darkness.

In this small sacrifice by Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, perhaps the breath of life will rise.

It will be so

Wizzo
    wizzo2@comcast.net

In my younger days I got the girl and took her here

And for those who are UN aware, I bring this scroll from many Dark Days: http://warlordsunderground.tripod.com/HoF.html

BTW, i read a bit about your pure hero idea. Happy to say The Protectors has this feature already implemented! You can create a hero in multiman mode (just press create hero via multiplayer, then click customize and select said mode). This mode only allows for multiplayer matches for the hero, but he also gains quadruple xp, so he levels up faster since multiplayer matches are a bit rare.

For the items thing, the host can set each match with No Item Exchange rule, so that the hero cannot change/equip items during battle.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Yes... I have examined the many options these Protectors have brought the lands. Choice be good, for it takes all kinds to make a world. In my abject poverty, I demand my Hero Leaders to be austere, absolutely obedient, and risk adverse unless a sacrifice is for My Greater Glory!

There is with much to my pleasure for a Hero Leader to Convert the Heathen Capitols to me, thus destroying their will to resist. A Hero Leader is Pure in body and soul and Bows before Meeeeeeeeeeeeee and the Ducanna Idol. Be not confused, a Hero Leader is allowed to collect treasures whether by looting the dead, rewarded by quest, or stumbling across abandoned chests for their own personal use. The chronicler of the HoF scroll was a victim of My deceptions. The Hero Leader is forbidden to carry more than what is needed, thus there be nothing left for the enemy.

On another note, I find the best battles are done on lowest resource fields by poverty stricken combatants when need be to consider costs to replenish the troops and Capitols. There is nothing more exciting than securing a dried up crystal mine from those filthy Elves in the end stages of the battle.

Affixed by My Hand this Day

Wizzo
    wizzo2@comcast.net

In my younger days I got the girl and took her here

And for those who are UN aware, I bring this scroll from many Dark Days: http://warlordsunderground.tripod.com/HoF.html

Hey Patrick
    I managed to download The Protectors yesterday without timing out (it took a while) I like the fact you moved your download to ModDB . I used IndieDB(partner site) for a while it's a good site if you can get some traction with your project there and you have done that it's a good place to be at. I ran the compatibility wizard and it did the same thing of course as my 1035 mod said program was incompatable (of course I'm stuck with Windows 7 Home edition with limited options) I said screw it and loaded the mod anyway at it loaded up fine and I looked around a bit. Overall I was impressed with the amount of work you guys have done. I liked the hero quiz thing it was pretty cool and the new music and female voice were good. Looked at campaign stuff and you have a tonne of single player stuff there. Anyways I'll be moving it over to the old XP tower where it will play better. I just couldn't enjoy it the same way on the laptop the screen (same problem with the 1035 I don't play it on the laptop either) was just too constricted even on the windowed mode.

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819