Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE FOR AGES! Since my wbc disk got scratched, I only had access to unofficial patches' game.txt. The ranks ALWAYS bothered me, but alas I could not find the originals. Thank you very much for your contribution Joe. Added in 0.8.4
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_the_Winekiller View Post
    The ranks ALWAYS bothered me
    Is that because there's no "Patrick" rank?

Listen to The Protectors Original Soundtrack (work in progress): http://www.moddb.com/games/the-prote...nal-soundtrack
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve

Great music.
    It has atmosphere XD, so they created the music or commissioned someone?
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 09-10-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Everything here works on a volunteer basis, Mad Hatter. Andre (composer) is just a prolific fan working for the community for free.

EDIT: Don't forget to vote on TPC forum which ones are your favorite. The more votes a theme gets, the more often it will be heard in the final OST

Cheers

Steve

Hey Patrick,

I downloaded the protectors 8 and my browser was hijacked. This was through the protectors site. I was wondering if a full updated beta version existed, and where it be could be obtained.

Thanks.
    And gone...

The latest full version is 0.8.0. Afterwards you need to apply all the patches consecutively. You can try this mirror site: http://www.moddb.com/games/the-protectors

Cheers

Steve

Hi Patrick, I can not download the mod 8.0 and all the patches from either moddb or thepiratebay, whats going on? also I installed the patches consecutively but my game screen is still a centered square, did not become the full computer screen. also the Fey is having issues when I played them, the buildings can not be clicked after completion. numbers of items are having ??? , was that normal or I installed the game wrong? I thought I might did it wrong thats why I was trying to re download everything once more, but did not work with all the links, please advise , thanks

Hello jake,

I just checked the links and they are working fine on my end, so it must be an ISP issue. Anyway, other than the centered screen, the above mentioned are well known bugs that we are hoping to fix in 0.8.4. They fey stuff must be because of a corrupt file (asstes/fey.xcr) and the items having ??? are from the unofficial 1.03.23 patch that had some new hero skills TPC lacks - rest assured, in TPC the ??? means they have no effect.

So about the screen bug, please let us know what happened with more detail. What resolution were you playing at? Did it happen from start-up menu, or did it just happen on battle entering? What OS are you using? The questions to these answers might shed some light over this mystery.

Patrick

Cheers

Steve

Hi Patrick

thank you for answering my questions, my resolution is 1366 x 780, the highest res. on my windows 7 , the centered square appears at the start up menu and when i start skirmish, it becomes a rectangular screen, still not full screen tho. thats about all. thanks

jake

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast