Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WB 3 on 64bit Win 7?

I cant even instal it is it possible to run this game on this os?

lol I was so sick of this game,didnt played for year and half but since I saw that Infinite Interactive is back,I just got that Warlords crave thing going on again,this game just have something to it,I get satisfaction from it like no other game,including the newest hottest titles like Battlefield 3,Might & Magic Heroes 6 and so on,I love it

You should try to run it in Compatibility Mode
    Here is a guide: http://help.unc.edu/6037

Find the exe file in cd try this.

This should of been the first thread in Tech Support.
    Oh well, mistakes are mistakes.

Running the game on Windows 7

Right click on desktop icon
    - Troubleshoot Compatability
    - Troubleshoot program
    -Program ran on an earlier version of windows
    -Select Windows XP Service Pack 2
    Take care Andy

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

it worked but all units and buildings are invisible

downloaded some patch 1.032 or something like that vampirism skill doesnt work so whats the best patch? witch one introduced the new dark elf buildings, that one ran fine
    Last edited by old times; 10-02-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Setting the compatibility mode for the file "Battlecry 3.exe" should fix the problem of invisible units.

The 1.032 version is the unofficial patch of the game. It fixes bugs, but some game mechanics have been modified, which you can desagree with.

The 1.03 version is the last official patch (according to this site : http://www.enlight.com/wbc3/), which changes the buildings of the Dark Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by VIC View Post
    Setting the compatibility mode for the file "Battlecry 3.exe" should fix the problem of invisible units.

The 1.032 version is the unofficial patch of the game. It fixes bugs, but some game mechanics have been modified, which you can desagree with.

The 1.03 version is the last official patch (according to this site : http://www.enlight.com/wbc3/), which changes the buildings of the Dark Elves.
    I really want to play this with someone from this forum,what version would you recomend? whats the best,most popular mod? right now I am not sure if to play 1.3 or 1.0.3.2.4 or the fifth horsemen mode.... I tried the 1.0.3.2.4 and the vampirism didnt work, there were timer summons witch I dont like

I actually remember having the most MP fun using 1.03.23 (unoff). It has the timer though, but it is still more balanced than 1.03 (off)
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by old times View Post
    Iwhat version would you recommend?
    Currently I'm using 1.03.24 which is the same as Pat (unoff patch).

The summon timers are there for balance as I've said in a previous thread to stop being from rushing your base with summoned units. So I'd consider using it, Vamprism doesn't work though which does stop me from playing Undead until I found "WBC3HeroEditor" which allows you to edit your hero (level, skills, attributes, items)

http://archiv.the-battlefield.com/fo...howtopic=3176&

You can find that at the link above. I've used it only to change a few skills that either, don't work, are utterly useless and I know i wouldn't put a point into it or I just want a skill earlier for more of a "preferred role".Example of this is if I want a Ent Master I need XP for Ents asap, so I make it a starting skill rather then getting it at level 15/30 when my role is sorta not worth it by then.

Just hold yourself back and don't cheat

You could play Ahatch's mod which fixes various Map Editor bugs & other stuff.

http://www.warlordsforever.ca/Mod.htmd

Find that there, it also adds goblins, dragons and giants. I personally don't like the artwork but considering he got it into the game at all is amazing. You don't have to use the additional races though.
    Feel free to check out my Youtube

www.youtube.com/dynovirus

Just wanted to say that I'm pretty amazed at ALL the work the modding community has done with the Warlords & Battlecry games.

Obviously not every mod is to everybody's taste - Art especially can be tricky when it isn't your full-time job - but I get a real buzz whenever I see people adding to the various mod projects. I also think the hallmark of the various Warlords series has always been the gameplay, and to their credit that is what most of the modders concentrate on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast