Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    That`s why I suggested to have them exponentially growing in numbers from the moment they really get going.

Don't they already do that?

Yes, but they do it the same way everyone else does. I would like them to be a little different. Like the Undead are different and Demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleknight View Post
    Well swarm are about famine, not bugs....

Have roaches built at the main keep, and change the temple to tunnel. Have a delayed teleport between them, being something like .5 sec per tile distant.
    That would be really cool. My friend play Dwarves in Battle for Middle-Earth II and ABUSE this 'teleport' tactic.
    Certainly that would make me consider playing them once again!

It would be nice to use both our ideas. They can still have system of Queens and famine based units and abilities. They can have tunnel buildings and randomly spawning creatures.

Let's continue. Next race I'd like to talk about are Fey. I think they don`t need to much changes. I'd only change the general. Two new generals would Ancient/True Fairies. Fairy of Storms and Fairy of the Forest. First one would be medium range electric attacker. With powers thunder storm and lightning touch. Melee ability that causes massive damage. Second one would use magic/fairy circles. They stay on the battlefield and damage any that passes thru, even fliers. They also buff your units a little. Speed and attack speed. and the second power would be will of the twilight forest. She summons ghostly warriors for a short time. Three melee and three range. Banshee would become an elite unit like Kazim for the Dwarfs. Only thing I'd give her is an focused scream. A short range sonic attack.

Fey doesn't need buffs...they are already one of the most powerful races in the game...

Only the elves and to a limited degree dwarves, have a chance against them as is.

OK then. This wasn't meant to be buffs, just change a few things. We can always give them some nerfs. Decrease their speed, increase cost.

Well I don't mind if the fey get changed, but they don't need any more power...

The to be fair, a lot of what they can do is due to the ranged combat being broken...no idea how they would play if it was fixed.

What fey get now...

Upgrades:

Income 1-4
    Armor 1&2
    +6 speed
    +3 combat
    +80 xp
    +2 range for ranged units
    Mana regen 1 & 2
    Casting 1 & 2
    +5 damage for sylphs, spriggans and pixies (also pixies get fire damage)
    +10 damage for unicorns

Units:

6 ground units, 4 flyers excluding dragons...covering pretty much every damage type

Leprechaun, ranged magic unit that can be put into towers and generates gold as a level 1 mine

Oakmen, probably one of the most hardcore infantry in the game after upgrades... and they build and stuff mines.

Unicorns for the fey are down right nasty...getting speed, armor and mana upgrades, practically knights with good resistance and mass heal.

Fey Pegasus are on par with barbarian version

And their towers generate their primary resource when they kill something...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleknight View Post
    +80 xp

Actually, it's +100 xp.
    Last edited by Kharn; 07-06-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast