Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Pandas? it is not good idea. IMHO better is Al-Diraq, Beastmen(other Sarteks creatures like Centaurs), Draconids or Gnolls.
    Sorry for my terrible English.

I have loved this series since the first WBC, and i believe it has gotten consistently better through out. Most of my suggestions are like other members have already mentioned. I would really like to see BOATS return to the series, as well as NEW RACES (maybe one based off of archons? we did get a full race built around daemons in WBC2.), more QUEST NODES (bring pyramids back?), NEW GAME MODES (maybe a CTF mode where your hero has to run the flag but if your hero dies its not for the whole game but on like a respawn timer), SPELLS
    , IMPROVED MAP EDITOR. also like many other members have suggested keep the game in 2D format. thank you for your time :P

oh and forgot to mention bigger maps and more player slots :P
    Last edited by Wowza; 10-06-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Pirates would perfeclty fit! Cool idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSpOt View Post
    New Races Ideas/Suggestions for WB4

In my previous post, when i was talking about races, i mentioned adding 4 new ones with the 16 WB3 for a total of 20 playable races in a future WB4.

Here's my ideas for race types:
    -The first race
    is an water type, like creatures of the sea. Deadly walking sharks, octopus, crab warriors, turtles etc....

-The second race is an ice glacial type, like crystal golems, polar bears, mors hunters etc....

-The third race could it be a "Bird type", like eagle warriors, falcon arches, vulture assassins etc....

-And finally for the last race, i have 3 suggestions: Pirates, Arcane, or Pandas.

Hope you enjoy

no no no no no,please no I like the glacial and bird idea but god please just not pandas

well i guess the pandas are not so popular after all...
    was just an idea guys, take it easy

btw...
    i would love to see your ideas for new races as well
    Last edited by GSpOt; 10-08-2012 at 11:34 PM.

btw...
    I would like the Orge/giant and dragon race from Warlords 4 to be put in WBC3.... I think these two new races + all the wbc3 ones would be more than enough,and already too much to realisticly expect that they will put all these in...

btw...

I wonder how a Panda race would be.. Panda infantry? Bamboo catapult?? Wizard Panda? lool just kidding
    Btw I liked your ideas about the ice type and bird race. but here are mines:

I would sugest :
    "wizard race", magic spellcasters like wizards, witches, illusionists, mages, sorcerers, healers, they could have some sacred warriors like paladins, light knights, etc
    "dark wizard race" wizards corrupted by evil, masters of chaos and darkness spells, they could summon evil creatures like, gargoyles giant snakes, medusas, cyclops, werewolves, wendigos, ghosts, fomorians, etc
    "pirate race" pirates with powerful ships, canons, parrots, it would nice with they could have mermaids,tritons, sharks, giant octopus, etc in theirs troops.
    Extraterrestrial race: I know this is bold but before you misjudge me this is NOT about green aliens or martians , I imagine horrible beings that came accidentally from outta space extremely wise and fierce, they could produce powerful weapons, drain life, and possess enemies armies.

I really would like an improvement of The Swarm race in the game, i like this race, but there only a few creatures, would be nice if they can produce spiders (like dark elves), giant bees, poisoning moths, centipedes, parasites, etc

these are just ideas, don't be so mean with me guys :P

For those who don't know, pandas are the new race in World of Warcraft, they are based on the movie version of martial arts masters and Shaolin monks. Who doesn't like the chinese culture? When i mentioned pandas i was kinda inspired in WoW, but i think this race is a bit restric because of the Blizzard copyrights. Anyway....

The "wizard", and "dark wizard" race, i think its not worthy, and the "pirate" race that i mentioned as well, you kinda mix with my first race... but i like the "Extraterrestrial" race idea, creatures from space that drain life and possess enemies, i think is a very cool suggestion. About The Swarm improvement, i totally agree with you, i think they deserve better.

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    Blizzard does not own the copyright of any panda or panda-humanoid race.

They do own the copyright to the "Pandaren" race.

However a new, unique race would be nice, like for instance Mushroom People or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Faestus View Post
    However a new, unique race would be nice, like for instance Mushroom People or something.
    MWHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! The plant race LIVES!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast