Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: We’re Back

Right now it is very hard to contain my excitement over both finding these forums, and hearing a voice from the company that made my favorite PC game of all time Warlords Battlecry III. I first played it from an online digital arcade type service but the service itself was terrrible. I actually just got it on gamefly and am loving the heck out of it.

Today's game word is terrible because your so hard pressed to quickly finish one thing so you can waste time on the boring parts of a game to get to the next. Since the advent of pay to play I smoke more and more frequently having to get up and leave the room to do so even every fifteen minutes. That all changed today when I played for an hour and 15 minutes without even the slightest bit of irritation over needing to smoke.

Good to see you back, I2. I am new at your forums but was tracking WBC series from their start. Hope you will stay independent; and a few more other companies like become independent from big sharks like EA or Ubisoft...
    They made game designing into fullscale warground for business; back then i remember there were much space for creative studios like you.
    Sorry for being this late.
    I hope you can do the best WBC and the best mix of RTS/RPG.
    WARLORDS BATTLECRY 4 must be a masterpiece. so we should wait at least 5-6 years if 2I is just gonna start doing it now.

Please add at least one of these ideas:
    - Retire and have family system for heroes to raise their hybrid hero childs
    - Add "Seven Deadly Sin" as a disadvantage system(like anti skills)

And for other members of the forum these ideas can be improved; please share your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ReanaTheRogue View Post
    Welcome Back!
    I don't remember saying that...

Oh wait, that's not me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kharn View Post
    I don't remember saying that...

Oh wait, that's not me!!
    Forum needs more avatars

Hi guys!

I've seen THIS Today:
    https://www.facebook.com/MarvelPuzzleQuest
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/02/marv...n-ios-android/

Is Infinite Interactive Involved in any way in this game?

I don't think so considering the 2nd link has this line in it:

As you can see on the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook hub, the title has been developed by Shoot Many Robots studio Demiurge Studios.

KGB

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
    Forum needs more avatars
    Or allow for custom avatars, finally.
    And for image codes in the signature.
    Formerly known as "Oakman"

Quote Originally Posted by DMs Choice View Post
    And for image codes in the signature.
    +1 on that. Cool banners await to be unleashed!
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Hey Guys,

Just a quick answer to your questions about Marvel Puzzle Quest.

We licensed out the Puzzle Quest brand for this game to be developed by D3 & Demiurge. We have been involved in a consulting role on the design of the game, but it's not been coded in-house here at Infinite.

We can't actually do any real press-releases or announcements about the game due to all the contractual/legal-ish kind of stuff that goes on, so I've been totally unable to discuss it. I think answering this question won't get me in too much trouble though :-)

It's a pretty cool game -we've enjoyed our role on it with D3 & Demiurge. Definitely worth checking it out (especially since it's free).

Cheers

-Steve

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567