Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We’re Back

I've opened up a topic in another thread about any key features you'd all like to see when/if we start work on a Warlords 5
    http://www.infinite-interactive.com/...ing-Warlords-5
    Feel free to add any suggestions you might have

Great! But could you do the same thing for Warlords Battlecry 4 as well?
    Last edited by Frozenepic; 09-23-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Good idea.
    Here it is!
    http://www.infinite-interactive.com/...ds-Battlecry-4...

To be honest, WBC4 will cost considerably more than W5 to make, so it would be likely that we would start with W5, but you never know
    In a PERFECT world, we'd work on both of them at once. I think it would be awesome if your Hero from W5 could be taken across and used in WBC4 and vice versa!
    Last edited by Steve Fawkner; 09-23-2012 at 03:05 PM.

I2 is back! Great news!

I'd be more than happy to do the same for you.

KGB

It feels like Christmas and birthday together. When I first saw your old Warlords Forum (long before warlorders.com) i thought KGB has to be a member of Steves team. Because whenever I signed in he had posted things, worked on certain stuff and and and.....I can't imagine you two are no good friends????

I am just a big big big Warlords fan, don't know much about Computers and stuff but I do know what is a real fan and friend! KGB Thank you so much for keeping dreams alive!

Cheers from Austria! wargul16
    Last edited by wargul16; 09-24-2012 at 12:18 AM.

GoldenDragon,

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    Good to see you guys back! I guess the old forums are gone forever? There goes my old Puzzle Quest modding guide, I guess. Doubt anyone was using that thing anymore anyways :P
    I have a copy of the compiled version of your guide. Not sure if it was the absolute latest but it was a fairly complete standalone guide that you created.

Wargul16,

I'm not an official member of Steve's team. I did however have the pleasure of meeting Steve and Janeen on a couple of business trips I took to Australia. They were gracious enough to give me a tour of the company, take me to dinner etc. Eventually I signed an NDA to acquire the source code to make the patches to Warlords IV and got into the Beta program for PQ, Galactrix, NeoPets, PuzzleChronicles etc.

KGB

Btw. Does anyone still have mods for Puzzle Quest 2?

I am not somewhere, nor nowhere. I just am...
    Am I speaking for everyone when I say we want a Warlords game, not a Puzzle Quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Faestus View Post
    Am I speaking for everyone when I say we want a Warlords game, not a Puzzle Quest?
    PQ has been a really short experience for me. It was fun but did not last long and I would probably never come back to playing those games again, unlike warlords and warlords battlecry, whose cd covers have been cleaned of dust numerous times.
    With the import tools in WBC3, we can do it in under 5 minutes... but how to use the tools properly is secret known only to myself, Janeen, and a few ancient monks cloistered in cave somewhere in northern Latvia

Cheers

Steve
    I always had something of a monk in me. Now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Faestus View Post
    Undoubtedly.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast