Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We’re Back

Hi Steve,

Welcome Back. It's been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Fawkner View Post
    Problem is that you have to be a US citizen, or have a US company to get onto Kickstarter and we're all Aussies here.
    Not quite. You just need to have a US Address, Bank Account and most importantly Social Security Number (for tax reasons).

I know this because as a Canadian living / working in the US I helped some guys in Europe do a Kickstarter campaign by opening a Kickstarter account and US bank account to receive the money and then did a wire transfer to them. No need to be a citizen or create a US company.

I'd be more than happy to do the same for you.

KGB

GOOD NEWS! Never give up hope..and here we are.... A great hug from Austria!!!!

I was really worried about you guys when EA bought Firemint. So many big name IPs have been lost in EA acquisitions, what chance do smaller but awesome ones like Warlords have.

Hey - great to see some familiar names back. I might get all misty-eyed!

@KGB - Thanks for the Kickstarter offer! I might chat with you some more about that shortly.

Cheers

-Steve

funny how I accidentaly checked the Infinite Interactive day after they came back when I do it like once every half year or so

pleasure to see you back

KGB great post! I was just about to beg Steve to become yankee the kickstarter seems very potent,I mean look how much money it make,dungeons and dragons documentary just got nearly 180.000 dollars
    Last edited by old times; 09-16-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Hellz YEAH ... Infinite is back !!! About firkin' time if you ask me !! U gonna say right off the bat that I love the new look and feel of the site. Welcome back guys !!

Wow, decided to visit this website after a long while and see that you guys had apparently disappeared and come back!
    Good to see you guys back! I guess the old forums are gone forever? There goes my old Puzzle Quest modding guide, I guess. Doubt anyone was using that thing anymore anyways :P

Welcome back, I2!
    Thwip!

Welcome back, indeed! I was very happy to hear that haven't become a part of EA! I am very looking forward to your next projects, and would gladly support any Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to BattleCry, Warlords or PQ! (Even more so if an eventual PQ3 is more like COTW!)

I2 is back, congrats ! I signed up to this forum to start a thread about having a Kickstarter funded Warlords sequel. I'm now happy to see that others have had the same idea and that Steve also thought about such a project, too.
    A lot of game classics like Broken Sword, Giana Sisters, Wastelands ... are actually getting a stunning revival there, often with the same passionate and genius people creating them. Steve & his team would make a perfect fit there (publishers ? wtf !) and I'm sure W5 would be a smash.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast