Infinite Interactive on Facebook Infinite Interactive on Twitter
Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We’re Back

Senior Developer
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Post We’re Back

Infinite Interactive is proud to return to the game development scene as an independent developer. We have again set up office in Melbourne, Australia and are hard at work at a new game, which will be heavily inspired by our previous hit game, Puzzle Quest. We aim to bring this game to fans at some point in 2013.

We’d love to hear your thoughts about our past games and what's in store for the future. Feel free to register and post your thoughts in our recently opened Forum.
    Last edited by Andrew Castenmiller; 09-14-2012 at 03:05 AM.

Welcome back, II. Looking forward to hearing all about your new project.

Great to have you back, I'm really looking forward seeing more games in the Puzzel Quest series, they are really nice.
    Being a Warlords fan playing since the original Warlords back in the the 80´s I'm also hoping you can find a publisher worthy to take on the best game-series ever.
    Last edited by Arzoras; 09-14-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Publisher? Pffft.... Go Kickstarter and be free to make the game you want to!
    A Warlords or Warlords Battlecry game would most certainly gain more then enough to be funded.

Anyway, great to have you guys and girls back

That's not a bad idea, I would definitely support that.

Good to see you back

Welcome Back!

Thanks, guys!
    We can't wait to share some info on what we've got planned. We're already having a great time playing it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSHEEEP View Post
    Publisher? Pffft.... Go Kickstarter and be free to make the game you want to!
    You know, we'd LOVE to go Kickstarter. I think we've got 3 potential products (Warlords Battlecry 4, Warlords 5, or a Puzzle Quest follow-up... this is NOT an announcement of any of those by the way, before some clever person starts a rumor) that would all sit REALLY well on kickstarter and generate a good amount of interest. Problem is that you have to be a US citizen, or have a US company to get onto Kickstarter and we're all Aussies here.

There are some other options that function like Kickstarter, but none of them generate the budget we'd need to do one of those games properly.

Cheers

-Steve

Welcome back Infinite Interactive!

Welcome Back

Warlords Forever
    Home of the 1035 Mod for Warlords Battlecry 3
    I also make indiegames under the name BelowZeroGames

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast